Default MAGA! Again

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 08:34:54 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

New U.S. unemployment claims for the week just past, just announced:

6.65 MILLION

And what's Trump's national plan to fight the virus and save the economy?

There isn't any.

Does anyone have one? I haven't heard it.
As long as we have our finger on the stop button, the economy will
continue to go down hill. Once all of the furloughed and "home sick"
employees are officially laid off because the stimulus money ran out
and their employer went tits up, unemployment will be much worse. It
is worse now than reported, simply because the government bureaucracy
is overwhelmed with filers and they can't process them all.