John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Way to go Ford/GE

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 04:56:41 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

6:48 AMJohn H
LOL! Besides, my box of 1000 9mm came the other day. Next is some .223 when I
see a good sale.

I think I'll stock up on canned turnip greens and okra.

Sounds great to me. How’s the Beretta turning out?

That thing is a blast to shoot! Almost as much fun as the Kimber, and a lot
cheaper. For some reason, I can hit targets much better with the Kimber .45 than
the Beretta .22, or the Ruger Mark IV. For some reason, the .22s give me
problems.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!