Default More MAGA...continued

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 16:02:52 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/31/20 12:38 PM, wrote:
On 31 Mar 2020 15:57:31 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

The coronavirus death toll in the United States has exceeded 3,000,
according to state and county health agencies — more than the number of
people who died in the initial Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

What are you suggesting? Who should we start bombing this time?
Our first death here was a woman who was in Israel on vacation.

I'm not suggesting anything, other than the continuing failure of Trump
& Thugs to deal with this crisis in a proper, straightforward fashion.

OK so all you have to say about anything is you hate Trump, no matter
what we are talking about or in any context. I can see why Richard
plonked you.