Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default More MAGA...continued

On 3/31/20 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 3:02:55 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/31/20 12:38 PM, wrote:
On 31 Mar 2020 15:57:31 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

The coronavirus death toll in the United States has exceeded 3,000,
according to state and county health agencies — more than the number of
people who died in the initial Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

What are you suggesting? Who should we start bombing this time?
Our first death here was a woman who was in Israel on vacation.

I'm not suggesting anything, other than the continuing failure of Trump
& Thugs to deal with this crisis in a proper, straightforward fashion.

Define 'proper, *straightforward* fashion"

Without Trump's for his slow responses, which continue to this day; for
his politicizing it, which continues to this day; for his insulting
state officials, which continues to this day; for his surrounding
himself with a bunch of asskissers, which continues to this day; for his
insinuations, which continue to this day, and for his daily pressers, in
which he and his asskissers praise him for things he hasn't done.