Default MAGA means...

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 08:10:59 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

...not enough tests for even the first-line medical personnel who are
treating COVOID-19 patients.

...not enough personal protective equipment to keep first-line medical
personnel.

...not enough masks for individuals who want to protect themselves when
they have to go out.

...not enough ventilators to help those in need.

What a ****ing country. If you want to make MAGA, get rid of Asshat
Trump and his collection of clown appointees.

.... And choose who? I don't see Bernie or Biden being much better.
Once we figure out Covid is not going to kill us all we will need to
get American business back and having an anti business president will
not do that.