John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default More Good News from Around the World

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 17:20:02 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 07:55:59 -0400, John wrote:

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 23:41:54 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 10:45:35 -0400, John wrote:

https://apnews.com/be15d6289f39b45742d598f6f65185ce

"In U.S. regions with the most extensive exposure to fentanyl, synthetic opioids
appear to be replacing heroin just as they did in Estonia, drug seizures and
mortality data show. Rising overdose rates from methamphetamine, often with
opioids present, and studies that show growing numbers of people taking both
opioids and stimulants suggest users in the U.S. also may be turning to
cocktails of synthetic drugs, as they did in Estonia.

Good news abounds, you just have to look for it!

It takes you mind off the Covid. :-)
Do you think that smack freak, shooting fentanyl is worried about a
silly virus?

Hell no. He's happy!

I have known a few smack freaks and none of them are ever happy about
anything but scoring. Then they shoot up, wallow in their misery, come
down even more miserable than before and don't have a happy thought
until they actually score again. That is also all they ever really
think about.
It is a horrible way to live.
That is why I won't touch any kind of pain pills. I am not really an
addictive type of person, I can give up anything at a snap of a finger
but I don't even want to tease that devil.

Never been around one that I know of.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!