Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Vietnam Era Veterans

Today is National Vietnam War Era Veterans Day. It is a US holiday
observed annually on March 29. It recognizes veterans who served in the
US military during the Vietnam War.

A neighboring town up here has a park dedicated to to Vietnam Era Vets.

I didn't know this until a few months ago that I have
a "brick" in the park walkway.

No clue how it got there or how they got my name. A friend
of mine noticed it when she was at the park and took a
picture of it.

https://funkyimg.com/i/33uvj.jpg

https://www.avg.com