Default Great website

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 08:08:02 -0400, John wrote:

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 07:01:11 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Here's a great website for both general world
wide statistics and those related specifically
to the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.worldometers.info/

That's where the comparisons of deaths per 1M population came from:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Note that we're still doing better than those countries with the spectacular
health systems, according to our resident liberal.

Nobody has actually published the number of available ventilators per
100,000 people in those socialized, rationed care countries but if it
is like MRI machines, they are way behind the curve compared to the
US.
OTOH ventilators might not really be the cash cow an MRI machine is so
who knows? Dead people are tough to collect from.