Simple Simon

Default Coronado Figures

Poor Booby. I can't really say as I blame him for being
too upset to think straight because he found out my
Coronado has the same hull speed as his 32-footer.

Booby spent a lot of money on unnecessary overhangs
and ended up with a boat that has no more LWL than
his Pearson 30.

He thinks because his belly overhangs his belt by a couple
feet that the same thing is desirable on a sailboat.

Bwwwa ha hahah a h hah a hah h ahah!

"CANDChelp" wrote in message ...
According the numbers and the pics neal sent, the Coronado 27 is actually 57
feet long with a LWL of 52 feet. That makes her VERY undercanvassed I'm afraid.

RB