Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default General Motors

On 3/28/20 10:59 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I've been window shopping (on the computer) but right now isn't the best
time to be out at car/truck dealerships.Â* In July it will be 3 years
since I bought the GMC Canyon. For my purposes it has been fine with
no major issues other than a problem GM had using the wrong transmission
fluid that caused a "shutter".Â* That was fixed and I have no complaints.

I've always liked Fords though.Â* If Ford ponies up and helps with the
covid-19 crisis and with memories of them not taking a bail-out back
in 2009 like GM did, it may be enough for me to dump the Canyon and
buy a Ford something.

You'd trade in a perfectly good vehicle based on bull**** Trump is
spreading about GM?
Heh heh heh. You boyz are something else.

I just hit 40,000 miles in my Toyota Tacoma with absolutely no issues. I
did replace a battery and I get the 10,000 mile service done like
clockwork. Truck still looks new. Can't think of a reason to trade it in
on a new one, not even with the email offers I keep getting from the dealer.