Tim Tim is offline

Default General Motors

Mr. Luddite
I've been window shopping (on the computer) but right now isn't the best
time to be out at car/truck dealerships. In July it will be 3 years
since I bought the GMC Canyon. For my purposes it has been fine with
no major issues other than a problem GM had using the wrong transmission
fluid that caused a "shutter". That was fixed and I have no complaints.

I've always liked Fords though. If Ford ponies up and helps with the
covid-19 crisis and with memories of them not taking a bail-out back
in 2009 like GM did, it may be enough for me to dump the Canyon and
buy a Ford something.

I’ve driven ford products for about the last 20 years with no complaints. Just bought a used f-150 a month ago.