Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default Face-palming continues...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Tim wrote: Keyser Soze - show quoted text - There is a long list of "things" about which I am glad, and three of them I just posted he I'm glad I don't have your heart disease, Herring's propensity for illnesses and accidents, and JustAnOldFart's flatline EEG. +IBQgFA I+IBk-m glad you don+IBk-t have heart disease either. And for all practical matters, I don+IBk-t either. Yes I did have an attack but a stent took care of a lot of problems. I+IBk-m actually in good shape. No busted knuckles or bad wrists either. A heart attack *is* heart disease. The stent alleviates some of theblockage problem, but it doesn+IBk-t return the heart to tip-top condition. -- Posted with my iPad Pro

What would you ever do without google to augment your few working
brain cells?
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----