John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Face-palming continues...

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:26:21 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

John Wrote in message:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:06:41 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:On 3/24/20 11:11 AM, Tim wrote: Justan Ohlphart Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On 3/24/20 10:22 AM, Tim wrote: 9:19 AMJustan Ohlphart Tim Wrote in message: John HOn Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:32:26 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: https://i.ibb.co/JR4zzsS/Screen-Shot...9-31-18-AM.jpg You need to get out more. Go dancing. -- Freedom Isn't Free! ?-/Fresh air and exercise would do him good.. Exercise might kill him. Unlike you fellas, I haven't had a heart attack, or whatever the illness/injury of the day for Herring is, nor is my EEG flatlined like JustAnAsshole.Isn't your heart disease something to worry about in Covoid-19? Its hard to believe that someone with your circumferance doesn't have some form of heart disease to go along with your respiratory disease and soft bones. Knowing that you are a hypocondriac,I'll bet

you
are following President Trump's coronavirus guidelines to the letter. Aren't you glad we have a president that cares? - show quoted text - ?-/ Truth be known I doubt he?s glad about much of anything... There is a long list of "things" about which I am glad, and three of them I just posted he I'm glad I don't have your heart disease, Herring's propensity for illnesses and accidents, and JustAnOldFart's flatline EEG.I'll be glad to walk a golf course with you! You name the place and time. Ofcourse I'll let you tee off first and stay in front!--Freedom Isn't Free!

To be fair, you should let him use the ladies tee.

Great idea.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!