Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Face-palming continues...

On 3/24/20 11:11 AM, Tim wrote:
Justan Ohlphart
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 3/24/20 10:22 AM, Tim wrote: 9:19 AMJustan Ohlphart Tim Wrote in message: John HOn Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:32:26 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: https://i.ibb.co/JR4zzsS/Screen-Shot...9-31-18-AM.jpg You need to get out more. Go dancing. -- Freedom Isn't Free! —-/Fresh air and exercise would do him good.. Exercise might kill him. Unlike you fellas, I haven't had a heart attack, or whatever the illness/injury of the day for Herring is, nor is my EEG flatlined like JustAnAsshole.Isn't your heart disease something to worry about in Covoid-19?

Its hard to believe that someone with your circumferance doesn't
have some form of heart disease to go along with your respiratory
disease and soft bones.
Knowing that you are a hypocondriac,I'll bet you are following
President Trump's coronavirus guidelines to the letter. Aren't
you glad we have a president that cares?
—-/

Truth be known I doubt he’s glad about much of anything...

There is a long list of "things" about which I am glad, and three of
them I just posted he I'm glad I don't have your heart disease,
Herring's propensity for illnesses and accidents, and JustAnOldFart's
flatline EEG.