Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Been listening and thinking ....

Starting to think that the direction we have taken in response to
the corvin-19 virus pandemic may be a huge mistake but the damage
is done and is permanent.

I also am beginning to think that China and Russia are taking
full advantage of our cultural dilemma ... a cultural dilemma
neither of them have or share.

We put a high value on a human life
and saving every life possible is of the highest priority.

Their priorities are much more emotionless. It's an economic
calculation, not a moral one.

Anyway, I don't think China (or Russia) are responsible for
purposely starting this pandemic but I suspect that
both are taking full advantage of it through disinformation
to cause the total collapse of the US economy.

Scary times, if so.

https://www.avg.com