Its Me Its Me is offline

Default A big score...

On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 11:43:26 AM UTC-4, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote: Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare. NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few boxes available of PURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box. Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today! Er, make that advanced hand sanitizer not surgical scrub-- Posted with my iPad Pro

Did the pull a switcharoo on you?

So fat harry bought over a gallon of hand sanitizer? For just him and his wife? Wow.

He should be more worried about toilet paper. I'd think it takes a lot of it to clean that 300lb ass.