Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default A big score...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote: Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare. NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few boxes available of PURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box. Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today! Er, make that advanced hand sanitizer not surgical scrub-- Posted with my iPad Pro

Did the pull a switcharoo on you?
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----