Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default A big score...

Adorable Deplorable Wrote in message:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 09:18:07 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare.NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few boxes available ofPURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box.Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today!Wash your friggin' hands with Dawn, dip****. And quit playing with yourself.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Do you think he'll give himself the virus? His office sink could
use a good steel wooling and sanitizing. I wonder if his cats
have been using it for a litter box.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----