Tim Tim is offline

Default A big score...

8:45 AMJohn H
On 20 Mar 2020 13:34:25 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand
sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare.

NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few
boxes available of
PURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box.

Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today!

Er, make that advanced hand sanitizer not surgical scrub

What, you're playing with yourself without surgical scrubs? Holy ****!

——-

I don’t see a problem with a bottle of alcohol or hydrogen peroxide . Just a splash and germs are toast