Default Hey Wayne, is it tiime to gas up?

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 06:48:25 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:58:39 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Kansas Crude closed out at $9.70 a barrel which is about give-away status. Gas is dropping at an accelerated rate. Don’t know how low it can go . I wonder what diesel is going and if it’s about time to fill the trawler?

===

Prices are dropping rapidly, but just like the stock market, I have no
idea where the bottom is. I'm a bit reluctant to top off the tanks at
this point because all of our cruising plans for the year are up in
the air. On the other hand I'd like to have enough fuel to do a
getaway if the things start to get really out of control. Chances of
that happening are hopefully remote but can't be completely ruled out.

I have 7 jerry cans in the garage and I will start filling them at
$1.99 It was $2.17 Tuesday (Regular gas).
Going out in the boat may be one of the only safe activities. I may
fly the Yellow Jack. ;-)