Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Hey Wayne, is it tiime to gas up?

On 3/19/2020 9:04 AM, wrote:

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:08:27 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Then I face reality. Where the hell would we go and how the hell
would we get there? :-)

===

Exactly. Many of the Caribbean islands have already pulled up the
welcome mat and rumor has it that the Bahamas are about to do the
same. Bahamas would be a bad choice anyway due to their own limited
resources and heavy reliance on the US for basic supplies.

Our friends on the "Ring of Kerry" are in the Bahamas now and have
been for a while.

It has not been without issues though.

They developed a vibration that turned out to be the coupling
between the engine and transmission. They had to find a place
to be hauled out and apparently parts are almost non-existent.

Cecilia ended up flying to the USA to pick up the parts they
needed for repairs. Fortunately this was before the airlines
started shutting down.

Anyway, they have been splashed again and so far, so good.

https://www.avg.com