Adorable Deplorable Adorable Deplorable is offline

Default Bad news

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 07:57:02 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/18/2020 7:57 PM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 21:53:35 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Just found out my daughter's husband just got his hours cut to zero and will
have no income. Six kids. ****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

My one son in law works for the government and is working from home.
Program management on GPS satellite. But he was supposed to go to Boston
for a reserve assignment. We wonder about that. He is a major and
scientist for the Air Force.

I'm wishing my SIL was in the Guard instead of the Reserves. A lot of the Guard
are being called up. He's a major. That would be a bit of money. Enough for a
house payment anyway.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

One of my grandsons is in the MA National Guard. He received notice
that they are on "standby" and to prepare for call up and deployment
in the near future.

Good luck to him.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!