Default washing problem.

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 02:02:35 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 22:16:18 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Get up this morning for a nice shower. Wash off virus that landed in the
night. Shower is luke warm. Garage has a small lake, to small for
boating. Go to Home Depot to get a new water heater. Frigging
expensive. At least I got a discount Harry missed. My 10% military vet.
Saved $95. What ever happened to reasonable water heaters? They still
last about the same amount of years. Last one was 14 years ago.

You gotta drain 'em and change the sacrificial anode. Or they rot.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

They still won’t last more than 15 years.

It mostly depends on the quality of your water. Up around DC, water
heaters seemed to last forever, whether you drained them or not.
I found out real fast that is not true with well water in Florida.