Default washing problem.

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 22:16:18 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Get up this morning for a nice shower. Wash off virus that landed in the
night. Shower is luke warm. Garage has a small lake, to small for
boating. Go to Home Depot to get a new water heater. Frigging
expensive. At least I got a discount Harry missed. My 10% military vet.
Saved $95. What ever happened to reasonable water heaters? They still
last about the same amount of years. Last one was 14 years ago.

14 years is dinosaur age for a water heater around here. I am probably
going to be doing mine soon and I did my FILs last week. Where did
yours fail, the bottom or the top?