posted to rec.boats.building
[email protected] jbuisman48@gmail.com is offline

Default C.R. Dillabaugh Wooden Boats

On Friday, July 18, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, syab wrote:
Does any one own or have any information on wooden boats made by the
C.R. Dillabough Co. of Portland, Oregon. My grandfather's boat, which
is now my dad's, boat has a plaque as follows:

C.R. Dillabaugh Co.
Columbia Boulevard and Mallory Avenue
Portland 11, Oregon
Built up to a standard not down to a price
Serial No.: (illegible or none)

It is a nicely built wooden boat, probably made in the 50's or possibly
early 60's, and my dad understands it Dillabaugh was quite a boat maker
when in business. Appreciate any info any one has. Thanks

Ken Bays:

Don't know if anyone will see this since the thread is so old. Dad had a boat moorage on the Siletz River in Oregon. Built 5 14 ft Rockets. Started a 6th. Looking for instructions to finish it. Have one Dad built in 1960 restored and in use. I would post a picture of it but do not see how to do that.