Adorable Deplorable Adorable Deplorable is offline

Default englands covid plans

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 12:54:15 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:21:49 -0400, Adorable Deplorable
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 02:42:59 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Get everyone exposed and sick. Quickly.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...virus-covid-19

As the under-50 crowd, without underlying complications, is relatively safe; and
the over-70 crowd, especially *with* underlying complications, is probably going
to die, this approach should kill off a bunch of old, somewhat sick people.

If I was a conspiracy guy I would say this was the plan to save the
social safety net programs. Scrub off the old and sick and you save
medicare and SS.
I assume all of the countries have a similar situation. Too many old
people vs the number of workers.

Sounds like Britain's plan.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!