Adorable Deplorable Adorable Deplorable is offline

Default Closing shop

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:57:13 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Adorable Deplorable Wrote in message:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 16:23:50 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:My daughter just texted me. Her husband (my son-in-law) is anelectrician and has work booked ahead for almost a year.Problem now is he can't pull the necessary permits becausemost of the town halls and their permit offices are allclosing because of this virus thing.My neighbor is the event manager at an upscale DC restaurant (The Monocle). TheDC mayor just closed all the restaurants in town. Not good.--Freedom Isn't Free!

That's bad news for Fat Harry.

He probably eats with the mayor.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!