Adorable Deplorable Adorable Deplorable is offline

Default Closing shop

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 16:23:50 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

My daughter just texted me. Her husband (my son-in-law) is an
electrician and has work booked ahead for almost a year.

Problem now is he can't pull the necessary permits because
most of the town halls and their permit offices are all
closing because of this virus thing.

My neighbor is the event manager at an upscale DC restaurant (The Monocle). The
DC mayor just closed all the restaurants in town. Not good.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!