Tim Tim is offline

Default Captain Tom Francis RIP

Keyser Soze
On 3/13/20 3:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/13/2020 3:40 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/13/20 2:36 PM, True North wrote:
Thanks Harry for passing on the bad news. Tom was a great guy. Only
one in the group that I actually met face to face. I'd like to offer
my condolences to his family and friends.

I think back to all the squabbles we had with his little Connecticut
buddy yet Tom always remained neutral...which I was glad for when we
met in that isolated gravel turn around/parking area halfway along
route 9 in the wilds of Maine.

Wonder if Scott Ingersol is aware of the sad news?

Is Scott still alive?

Updating your dossier?

Naw. He was in pretty grim shape family wise when he stopped posting
here, and I thought his kid was planning to join the military. Last I
heard of him.
——

No, he and his daughter are gainfully employed and doing good.