Tim Tim is offline

Default Captain Tom Francis RIP

1:36 PMTrue North
Thanks Harry for passing on the bad news. Tom was a great guy. Only one in the group that I actually met face to face. I'd like to offer my condolences to his family and friends.

I think back to all the squabbles we had with his little Connecticut buddy yet Tom always remained neutral...which I was glad for when we met in that isolated gravel turn around/parking area halfway along route 9 in the wilds of Maine.

Wonder if Scott Ingersol is aware of the sad news?
——-

Good to see you, Don. Yeah, I told him about Toms passing...