[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Captain Tom Francis RIP

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 10:16:55 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Tom was a great guy. I met him a couple of times when he visited us
several years ago, at our house and at the
guitar shop.

RIP

===

Yes, great guy for sure. We met up with him and his wife for dinner
in Rhode Island on our first trip north with the Grand Banks. Tom's
wife was very taken with the boat. He was a long time amateur radio
operator (HAM, W1TEF), and could copy morse code in his head at
amazing speeds.

https://www.avg.com