Tim Tim is offline

Default Captain Tom Francis RIP

Mr. Luddite
On 3/13/2020 9:53 AM, Tim wrote:

Just got notice this morning that Tom Slipped peacefully from this life at 5:53am. No more Kypus, no more Lung cancer. Farewell buddy. Be at peace

That's really sad news. Hadn't heard from him for years and didn't know
he was ill.

Tom was a great guy. I met him a couple of times when he visited us
several years ago, at our house and at the
guitar shop.

RIP

https://www.avg.com
——-

Lol! I remember the trick you two pulled on me when you were setting up the guitar shop. But I also remember the truck we pulled back in him too! Lol!