Adorable Deplorable Adorable Deplorable is offline

Default Coronavirus leathality

On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 08:45:57 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Adorable Deplorable Wrote in message:
On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 00:55:19 -0400, wrote:On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 18:33:53 -0400, "Mr. wrote:I think Bill posted here that he had heard someone saythat the coronavirus is 10 times more lethal than theflu.Bill said he had heard that but couldn't remember who saidit.It was said today by Dr. Anthony Fauci, the head honcho of thefederal team monitoring the virus during a hearing beforethe House Oversight and Reform Comittee. Dr. Fauci said,?I mean people always say, 'Well, the flu does this, the flu does that,'??The flu has a mortality rate of 0.1 percent. This has a mortality rate of 10 times that. That?s the reason I want to emphasize we have to stay ahead of the game in preventing this,? he added.Certainly sounds ominous.===There's certainly good reason for concern, especially since themortality rate for senior citizens is over 10%. I suspect that a fairnumber of us fall

into that category. My maternal grandmother used totell stories about the so called Spanish flu which hit in 1918. Peoplewere dying so fast that they couldn't keep up with the burials.My advice is to get out on a golf course.--Freedom Isn't Free!

And let the Canada geese bombard you with Corona virus? No way. If
your immune sysyem is compramised it's best to stay in the
cellar, like Fat Harry does, and take your chances with radon
gas.

I will admit to walking in a lot of goose **** on the course.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!