Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default Thank you, Donald.

Its Me Wrote in message:
On Monday, March 9, 2020 at 2:25:51 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote: Thanks to The Donald's ineffectiveness and constant stream of misinformation, the separate out-of-town airline trips my wife and I were facing later this month have been postponed. Hopefully, we won't run into Trump's Virus around town here in the DC area.I suggest you take the bus daily into DC and look for the virus.

Too bad. She was looking forward to taking separate vacations.
Might be she could find a real man if he wasn't hovering over
her.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----