Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default Stock Market .....

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 3/9/20 2:52 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: On 3/9/2020 2:36 PM, Keyser Soze wrote: On 3/9/20 2:22 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: On 3/9/2020 2:10 PM, Keyser Soze wrote: On 3/9/20 11:24 AM, Tim wrote: Keyser Soze Mr. Luddite wrote: .... just blew a circuit breaker. Down over 1800. Down about 2000 now. Glad we have a straight talking genius in the White House... +IBQgFA Wow, Harry. You gripe when it goes up and you gripe when it goes down. Amazing... I'm not griping about the rise or fall in the stock market, ****-for-brains. I'm pointing out the idiocy of the moron currently occupying the Oval Office. You know, the one you support. You mean the POTUS in office in February, 2020 when 273,000 *more* jobs were added and the unemployment rate fell again to a historically low 3.5% ? If you want to give Trump credit (which is kind of moronic), then you'll want to give him credit for any falls, right? Of course not. Trump's biggest problems are his mouth and his Tweeter account. As far as running the country, he's doing a very good job. Opinions vary. Greatly. I think he is the worst POTUS in this nation's history, and a majority of Americans agree.

The majority of Americans do agree, but not with you.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/