Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Grand Princess

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/6/2020 11:45 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 20:33:21 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I go to a local Quest Diagnostics place for blood work before any
appointments I have with my VA primary care NP. The VA contracts
all the bloodwork through Quest. They turn the results around in a
day and forward them to my VA primary care person.

Great place. Nurses are super friendly and competent.
They like vets for some reason.

===

That's been my experience also. Check-ins are computerized, quick and
efficient. Also, appointment times actually mean something.

Last time I went (back in October) I wanted to get the blood drawn
early in the morning because I had other things to do that day.

Quest opens a 6 am. I arrived five minutes early but they let
me in anyway. Drew 5 or 6 vials of blood and I was in my truck
heading home by 6:02 am.

My problem is they seem to have a problem sending results to my healthcare
group. But PAMF, my group, has their own labs and they are as good as
Quest drawing blood.