Alex[_22_] Alex[_22_] is offline

Default Outboard Motors - Honda vs Tohatsu vs Suzuki vs Yamaha

Bill wrote:
Its Me wrote:
On Friday, March 6, 2020 at 7:42:15 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
wrote:
Any opinions? Looking for a 20 horse with fuel injection and electric
start, 15 inch shaft.

They all have a good reputation for quality small outboards.Â* I would
look to see which is the lightest and start there.Â* Service and parts
are important, too.Â* My guess would be that Honda and Yamaha will win in
that department.

It seems that Yamaha wins that race. Everywhere you go, anywhere you
look, you see Yamaha outboards. That would be my pick.

I do not know of 20 hp with fuel injection. I would look at both Yamaha
and Suzuki. I am amazed at how many are now running Suzuki, both here and
Mexico.

It looks like all of those are EFI.