Thread: Bernie...
View Single Post
  #21   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Aug 2019
Default Bernie...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:r
On 3/5/20 10:26 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: On 3/5/2020 10:07 AM, Keyser Soze wrote: On 3/5/20 9:54 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: On 3/5/2020 9:38 AM, Keyser Soze wrote: On 3/5/20 8:35 AM, Tim wrote: Mr. Luddite Keyser Soze Wrote in message: ...he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination, I'll vote for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on the track to win the prize. Something I've noticed: Seems the primary reason Biden supporters, including the former contenders who have endorsed him, give for for their support is that Biden has the "best chance" of beating Trump in the election. They don't speak much about *why* Biden would be a good POTUS, just that he has the best chance of beating Trump. Biden is scary and frankly, he doesn't look very healthy. If he gets the nod, his choice for VP is going to be very important.  Isnt he eyeballing Beto for a running mate ? I think he'll pick a female for a running mate, and I'm hoping it'll be Amy Klobuchar. I think Kamala Harris may be hiding in the wings also. Probably, and both of them believe in science, which is several steps higher on the evolutionary scale than Pence. I don't know much about Pence's personal beliefs other than he has expressed strong religious faith. But I've seen *nothing* in any of his statements as VP that suggests he has no belief or faith in science. Claims that he doesn't respect science is yet another example of the Fake News BS perpetrated by those who don't like Trump. Pence has a history as governor of Indiana of letting his bizarre religious beliefs interfere with proper governance that involved science.

I heard rumors that some scumbags were trying to religion shame
Pence and others. Do you think the rumors are true?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html