Default Bernie...

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 10:11:14 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 3/5/2020 9:37 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/5/20 8:27 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:

...he's whining again. As I stated, if he wins the nomination, I'll
vote for him but...I'm much happier that Biden seems on the track to
win the prize.

Biden is scary and frankly, he doesn't look very healthy.

This from a guy who supports 335-pound Trump, the sociopath?

If Trump loses this fall, he'll have to be watched closely until he is
escorted out of the White House so that he doesn't start WW III for spite.

Trump is fat, for sure but he doesn't smoke or drink nor has he ever.

Some people (like you) claim Trump is unaware of facts, doesn't read
or pay attention. Yet, he often displays knowledge of details that
most people forget.

Last night he was interviewed by Hannity. I don't normally watch
Hannity but happened to catch the interview.

Discussing pandemics, Trump had facts and figures for both the
coronavirus issue but also the details of the "Swine Flu" outbreak
back in 2009. His comments did not seem rehearsed. They seemed to
be spontaneous in a general conversation with Hannity.

Another thing I noted during the interview:

Commenting on the reported death percentage of those in the
USA who are afflicted with the coronavirus, Trump expressed
his opinion (he actually called it a "hunch") that the
actual death percentage is much lower because many, younger
and healthy people carry the virus but never get sick enough
to even go to a doctor. Therefore, the number of people
exposed is likely much higher, so the death percentage is
lower.

However .... this morning all the liberal media outlets are
reporting that Trump *claims* the death rate is lower, in
direct contradiction of that reported.

He never claimed that. He expressed an opinion, calling it
a "hunch".

Slate isn't exactly a right wing outlet

https://slate.com/technology/2020/03...-we-think.html

Fake news at work again.

Whoops ... McConnell just took to the Senate floor to scold
Chuck Schumer for his remarks directed at two Supreme Court
Justices. Gota listen .......

Imagine if a republican had threatened Sotomayor or Ginsburg.