Paul McGrane[_2_] Paul McGrane[_2_] is offline

Default US - Tenacious 2004-07-18

On 3/1/2020 8:28 PM, Bob_R wrote:
On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 08:34:26 -0500, Paul McGrane
wrote:

On 2/28/2020 12:41 AM, Bob_R wrote:
Tenacious departing Narragansett Bay after
participating in Newport, Rhode Island's tall ships parade.

Do you hear any talk of when the next Tall Ship event will come to RI?

Paul

Every so often I surf the Internet looking for events in Boston or RI
and I don't find anything of significance coming up. Bummer. This
summer's big events are in the Great Lakes.

Even Boston's Harborfest is more about Independence Day than about the
harbor.
It's been too long since there was an event in Rhode Island.
Bob

Thanks, hopefully they come back soon. I would like to see them again.

Paul