Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Donna Brazile finally cracks

The pressure is obvious and the hypocrisy runneth over.

Donna Brazile, the former DNC Interim Chairperson and CNN
contributor blew up this morning, irritated by RNC
Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel's comments that the
Democrat nomination process may be "rigged" against
Bernie.

Brazile lost her cool, telling McDaniel to "Go to Hell"
several times and telling her and other Republicans to “stay the hell
out of our race,” adding that she’s “sick and tired” of Republicans
telling her about the Democrats’ process.

Brazile had to resign from CNN after she "leaked" certain questions
to the Hillary 2016 campaign that would be asked during a debate.
It was later discovered that she had done this more than once.

At first Brazile denied everything but finally in March of 2017
she admitted to sending the questions in emails. She commented,
"If I had to do it all over again, I would know a hell of a lot more
about cybersecurity."

She landed on Fox News after being canned from CNN and serves
as a "contributor".

Imagine that. A high ranking Democrat (who is also a
super-delegate) scolding Republicans on what they can
do or say.

You just can't make this stuff up.