Default Mayor Pete ...

On Sun, 1 Mar 2020 17:25:06 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Sunday, March 1, 2020 at 6:43:55 PM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... is hanging up the gloves.

He has announced he is ending his campaign.

Steyer's gone too...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...es/4913952002/

By this time next week I think it will be 3, Bernie, Bloomie and
whatever tertiary candidate does best on Tuesday. The only question is
whether it will be Biden or Fauxohontas who is spending more time with
their family.
I suspect Klobacharred will be toast no matter what.
That's just my opinion ... I could be wrong. ;-)

Then the next question is whether Bloomie will be willing to spend his
billion on an old man he has been ridiculing for a month when they
decide the DNC decides they don't want another billionaire in the
white house.