Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Will Tulsi...

On 3/1/2020 2:36 PM, wrote:
On 1 Mar 2020 15:22:00 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

...drop out on Wednesday, quit her no-show House seat job, and join Fox
News or the Trump Admin?

I see Steyer left. I wonder what Fauxohontas is going to do. Will she
Reports?
Amy Clobacharred will be toast soon.
I am sure Bloomberg is going to go back to his publishing gig, giving
any delegates he has to the apparent winner at the convention so that
pretty much leaves us with "Two blast" Biden or Bernie the commie.

I think you better get ready for four more years.

I was watching some of Chris Wallace's interview of Joe Biden earlier
today on the Fox News Channel.

Towards the end Wallace asked him about some of the "gaffes" Biden
has made often, such as running for the US Senate instead of for
president and a couple of others.

Biden had well prepared excuses for these gaffes, basically claiming
they weren't gaffes at all.

Then, Chris Wallace thanked him for the interview.

Biden said, "Thanks Chuck" (referencing Chuck Todd of NBC/MSNBC).