Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Ancestry (not political)

On 2/28/2020 4:50 PM, Tim wrote:

Well that could stand to reason. From what I have understood I’d the northern Vikings took over the northern British isles, then traveled by boat to the lower parts of France. The “Gaelic “ is Ireland became the “Gauls” of France.

At least it makes sense to me. Now how they can sort out all that DNA from one country to the next I have no clue

I did the Ancestry.com DNA thing a couple of years ago and was following
some of the hints, etc. But I wasn't able to search back beyond about
3 generations, so I cancelled the full subscription and just have
limited access now.

I found that the DNA data base has expanded greatly since I first
joined. (I assume because of more and more people participating).

Now as I go back and find ancestors and add them, a potential father
or mother of that person is indicated. They provide information and
you can confirm by date of birth, death and who they "begot".