Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Money, money, money .....

On 2/28/2020 5:07 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 15:08:57 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

"Elizabeth Warren Now Has The Largest Super PAC In The Democratic Field"

"SAN ANTONIO, Texas — Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who spent
much of her presidential campaign condemning super PACs as part of a
corrupt campaign finance system that favors the wealthy and powerful,
now appears to be the single biggest beneficiary of super PACs in the
2020 Democratic presidential field."

... except Bloomberg doesn't need a PAC. He has a billion or so
committed to this already and plenty more where that came from.
We are absolutely inundated with Bloomberg ads, sometimes two in one
commercial break. Great if you are in the TV business I guess.

I couldn't believe a Bloomberg ad was allowed to run during a
commercial break of the last Democrat debate.