[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default What am I missing ?

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 16:18:20 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 16:03:31 -0500,

wrote:

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 12:33:38 -0500,
wrote:

Maybe Zuckerberg knows Ed is not registered to vote and he doesn't
target us.

===

Not registered? My understanding is that Ed voted twice in Chicago.

Not that he is willing to admit but I fear he would be a yellow dog
democrat if he did. After all the guy has never worked a day in his
life, he lays around all day, he depends on handouts and he barks
loudly if he doesn't get them.
He is a Bernie voter for sure but he might like Yang if he was still
in the race. $1,000 goes a long way in the Purina aisle.

===

Well then dog gone it, he should vote his conscience and remember who
fills his food bowl. :-)