Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default What am I missing ?

On 2/26/2020 8:56 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/26/20 8:09 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Everyday the media, the Democrat candidates and some Republicans
are claiming that Russia is trying to influencing the US 2020 election.

Claims are made that Russia is aiding both Trump and Sanders.

Here's my question:

Exactly *how* is Russia doing this?Â*Â* I see nothing on the only
social media platform that I use, Facebook, yet claims are made
that Russia targets it and other social media sites.

Has anyone actually read or witnessed this "influence" that
everyone keeps talking about?Â*Â* I certainly have not.

Heh heh heh heh.

Good answer.