Tim Tim is offline

Default Media Hysteria

On Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 4:14:08 PM UTC-6, Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 13:06:07 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

The "Confucius Say" jokes weren't a "thing" in my crowd growing up,
they were offensive, and they weren't culturally relevant

Interesting you are using politically correct 70s and 80 words to
describe something that went on in the 50s an early sixties. I call
bull****. You are not the only person I know from New Haven.

That you know someone from New Haven doesn’t mean he or she was someone I
knew or who hung out with my circle of friends or friends of friends. We
were a diverse group. The president of my senior high school class was a
black guy. Lots of us dated multiracially. Two of my closest friends were
immigrants, one from Hungary and the other from Cuba.

And a friend of mine I used to work with was quarter chinese. His name was Martin Shang Tao. Yeah, funny set up. His dad was half English/Mandarin Chinese and barely got out before the Maoists took over. Marty was the king of Confucius jokes. "Confucius say man who fly upside down have crack up. LOL!"

Yeah Harry, you and yours would be the first to call him a racist. He in turn would laugh you off for your ill-tempered ignorance and keep going.