View Single Post
  #14   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Nov 2018
Default Hillary in Berlin ...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 2/25/20 11:51 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On 2/25/20 11:24 AM, Tim wrote: Keyser Soze - show quoted text - She's a private citizen +IBQ--/ Then why does the media think she+IBk-s newsworthy? Kick her to the curb. After all, her word is meaningless and not worthy of report. As you say Harry. +IBw-She+IBk-s a Private citizen. The fact that Mrs. Clinton is a private citizen now doesn't mean she isn't worthy of coverage, moron. It means she isn't speaking officially. Political statements from a POTUS are official, no matter where he, in Trump's case, upchucks them.Perhaps you should stick to shooting little critters on your farm with your overpowered rifles. Like a 357 magnam to punch holes in paper. I'm surprised you can even lift that S&W. Really? The weight of the S&W is nearly identical to the weight of my CA pistol. With the pistol, at 10-15 yards, I can put 10 shots into the middle of a thug's chest, with some of the holes touching each other.Just takes practice and a steady grip, both of which I have. You'd probably shoot a hole in your foot.

I would expect a clerical worker such as yourself to be competant
at punching holes in paper.
Why do you practice at 15 yards? Isn't that a bit far for self
defense.?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/