Justan Ohlphart[_3_] Justan Ohlphart[_3_] is offline

Default Hillary in Berlin ...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 2/25/20 9:31 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: This despicable person called Trump "a danger to Democracy" and repeated her caustic criticism of Bernie Sanders while attending a film festival in Berlin where a new documentary about *her* life was being screened. Of Sanders, she said, "Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician." You would like to think that someone who was a first lady, a US Senator and Secretary of State would have more class, brains and support of her country to hold her tongue while traveling overseas. But no. She's only interested in the welfare of one person ... her. Despicable person. She's a private citizen. It's worse when Trump does the same sort of thing abroad, because he is not a private citizen. Trump insulted Pelosi and Mueller while at a cemetery abroad for WWII dead. I don't recall that that incident offended your inner snowflake but, of course, Trump has a permanent hall pass from you.Oh, and Trump *is* a danger to democracy. He's jealous of the unlimited power his dictator buddies wield.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dummer.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/